Stronger Hospitals, Healthier Communities
For more than 40 years HealthTech Management Services® has worked with critical access, district and acute care hospitals across the United States to help them improve financial strength, build professional excellence and grow to meet the needs of their community.
HealthTech Management Services provides financial services, consulting services and supply chain solutions to ensure our clients are operating efficiently and effectively. We also provide IT support and offer physician recruitment and executive placement to help recruit and retain qualified healthcare professionals.
At HealthTech Management Services, we turn challenges into opportunities.
- Founded in 1971 by healthcare pioneer, A.E. “Gene” Brim
- An independent, privately held company
- Headquartered in Brentwood, Tennessee with a regional office in Madison, Wisconsin
- Providing management services to 18 hospitals nationwide
- Providing financial and consulting services, physician recruitment and turnaround services to more than 30 hospitals nationwide
- Expertise with critical access hospitals, district hospitals, acute care hospitals and not-for-profit systems