For more than 40 years, HealthTech Management Services has helped community hospitals thrive in the ever-changing healthcare environment.
HealthTech provides management support and consulting services to community hospitals through either a management services agreement, consulting or turnaround services, bringing fresh practices that create results. With HealthTech's leadership, challenges become opportunities.
- Founded in 1971 by healthcare pioneer, A.E. "Gene" Brim
- Provides management services to over 20 hospitals nationwide
- Provides consulting services, physician recruiting, and turnaround services to more than 30 hospitals nationwide
- Expertise with Critical Access Hospitals, District Hospitals, Acute Care Hospitals and Not-for-Profit Systems
- HealthTech Management Services is an independent, privately-held company
- Headquartered in Franklin, Tennessee with a regional office in Madison, Wisconsin